DEENKEE D40 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner User Manual
Download User Manual for DEENKEE D40 Self-Charging Ultra-Quiet Slim Robot Vacuum Cleaner with WiFi and Alexa (EN) 30 pages 2021 pdf/zip
DEENKEE D40 Self-Charging Ultra-Quiet Slim Robot Vacuum Cleaner with WiFi and Alexa
Vacuums for up to 180 minutes** on hardwood floors with consistent, 3000PA powerful suction at a volume no louder than an operating microwave.
Smart robot vacuum builds in intelligent drop-sensing can detect height automatically, keep your robot cleaner from falling down stairs.And it uses the latest sensor for obstacles, which can avoid damaging your furniture.
Specialized dual-Hall Sensors detect Boundary Strips to ensure robot vacuum only cleans the areas you want. Deenkee robot vacuum packed with 6.6 ft boundary strip.
Read these instructions carefully before using Deenkee robot vacuum cleaner and keep this manual for further reference.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1. Important Safety Instructions
1.1. Safety Advice and Warnings
1.2. Battery and Charging / Information
2. About Your Robot
2.1. Main Body
2.2. Accessories in the Box
2.3. Dust bin and Suction Inlet
2.4. Charging Base
2.5. LED Indicators:
Power Status Light is Flashing purple – Charging
Power Status Light is Solid blue – Standby/ Cleaning/ Fully charged
Power Status Light is Solid purple – Low power and returning to Charging Base.
Power Status Light is Off – Robot is off. To save energy, the light automatically turns off when robot is not docked to the Charging Base and has been inactive for 10 minute.
Power Status Light is Flashing Solid red + Beeping – Robot has an error. Refer to the “Troubleshooting – Error Tone” section in this manual for solutions.
3. Using Your Robot
3.1. Important Tips Before Use
3.3. Charge Your Robot
3.4. Use Your Robot with the DEENKEE App.
– Wi-Fi Status light is Slowly flashing blue – Waiting for connection
– Wi-Fi Status light is Rapidly flashing blue – Connecting with your wireless router
– Wi-Fi Status light is Solid blue – Connected to your wireless router
– How to reset your Wi-Fi connection.
3.5. Start/Stop Cleaning
3.6. Cleaning Mode: Auto cleaning, Spot cleaning, Edge cleaning.
3.7. Use the Boundary Strip
3.8. How to Use Your Robot with Amazon Alexa / the Google Assistant.
4. Regular Robot Care
4.1. Emptying Robot’s Bin
4.2. Cleaning Robot’s Filter
4.3. Cleaning Robot’s Rolling Brush, Side Brush, Swivel Wheel
4.4. Cleaning the Sensors and Charging Pins
5.1. Error Tones:
– Flashing RED indicator light + Two Beeps
– Flashing RED indicator light + Three Beeps
– Flashing RED indicator light + Four Beeps
– Solid RED indicator light + One Beep
– Solid RED indicator light + Two Beeps
– Solid RED indicator light + Three Beeps
– Solid RED indicator light + Four Beeps
5.2. Frequently Asked Questions:
– Robot cannot be activated.
– Robot stops working suddenly.
– You cannot schedule cleanings.
– Suction power is weak.
– Robot cannot be charged.
5.3. Wi-Fi Connection
7. FCC Statement
8. IC Warning
Helped you out?
Glad to heat that. It would be awesome if you could…