Cuisinart Large Digital AirFryer Toaster Oven TOA-95 Instruction and Recipe Booklet
Download Instruction and Recipe Booklet for Cuisinart TOA-95 Large Digital AirFryer Toaster Oven [84 pages 21CE077173 IB-17139-ESP-A 2021 pdf/zip]
Cuisinart Large Digital AirFryer Toaster Oven
TOA-95 – Stainless Steel
Go big with the extra-large oven that doesn’t take over your countertop. Custom functions – from AirFry and Dehydrate to Bake, Broil and beyond – cook your favorite foods fast with optional convection heat and adjustable temperature settings. Heat up a snack or prepare a feast with delicious results in the versatile oven made to maximize variety and minimize fuss.
Please read and keep these instructions handy.
INSTRUCTION AND RECIPE BOOKLET in English (EN) and Spanish (ES) languages.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Important Safeguards
– Special Cord Set Instructions
– Features and Benefits
– Getting to Know Your Control Panel
– Before First Use
– Setting the Clock
– Oven Tone Volume
– General Operation. After Cooking, Fan Will Remain On For Cooling Purposes.
– Changing Time, Temperature, or Function During Cooking Cycle
– Oven Rack and Pan Position Diagrams
– Tips and Hints: Airfry, Using Airfryer Presets, Toast, Bagel, Bake, Broil, Pizza, Roast, Dehydrate, Proof, Slow Cook, Low, Reheat, Warm, Dual Cook, Preheat
– Airfryer Chart: Food / Recommended Amount / Temperature / Time
– Dehydrate Chart: Category / Food / Preparation / Temperature / Fan Speed / Time
– Slow Cook Chart: Category / Food Amount / Temp/Time
– Cleaning and Maintenance
Why won’t my unit turn on?
Why does the fan remain on after cooking?
Why does the light turn off?
Can I change my cooking function when the unit is already cooking?
Can I change the time or temperature when the unit is already cooking?
Why is my food not crispy or fried evenly?
Why is my food undercooked?
Why does condensation and steam come out of my unit?
Are the parts dishwasher safe?
How do I clean tough-toremove food residue from my accessories?
Appetizers And Small Bites
– Veggie Egg Rolls
– Prosciutto-Wrapped Asparagus
– Sweet Potato and Black Bean Filling
– Ham and Manchego Croquettes
– Lamb Meatballs
– Buffalo Cauliflower
– Buffalo Chicken Wings
– Fried Pickles
– Candied Bacon
– Candied Bacon-Wrapped Scallops
– AirFried Chicken
– Classic Roast Chicken
– Chicken Pot Pie
– Latin Shredded Chicken
– Oven-Roasted Ribs
– Weeknight Porchetta
– Fish and Chips
– Simply Braised Lamb Shanks
– Mediterranean Pesto Pizza
– Chiles Rellenos
– Ranchero Sauce
– Vegetarian Chili
Sides And Breads
– French Fries
– Sweet Potato Fries with Chipotle Mayonnaise
– BBQ Baked Beans
– Old-Fashioned Mac and Cheese
– Twice-Baked Potatoes
– Buttermilk Biscuits
– Buttery Dinner Rolls
– Sweet Potato Rolls
– Focaccia Romana
– Fall Fruit Cobbler
– Strawberry Shortcakes
– Dried Mango
– Pineapple Leather Roll-Ups
– Cinnamon Apples
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .