Cuisinart Digital Airfryer Toaster Oven TOA-65 Instruction and Recipe Booklet
Download Instruction and Recipe Booklet for Cuisinart TOA-65 Digital Airfryer Toaster Oven [76 pages 18CE053985 IB-15703-ESP 2018 pdf/zip]
Cuisinart Digital Airfryer Toaster Oven
TOA-65 – Stainless Steel
Cuisinart(R) makes air frying easier than ever, with presets to perfectly fry favorites like wings, fries, chicken nuggets, snacks and veggies. Frying with air instead of oil is delicious and guilt-free, and this large capacity oven fries up to 3 lb. at once. It also offers all the great features of a full-size toaster oven. And that’s not all! Unique to the Cuisinart(R) Digital AirFryer Toaster Oven is a range of low temperatures that lets users proof dough, dehydrate foods and more, taking multifunctionality to a whole new level. With the large digital display and intuitive programming options, selecting presets, temperature, time, and function have never been easier.
Please read and keep these instructions handy.
INSTRUCTION AND RECIPE BOOKLET in English (EN) and Spanish (ES) languages.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Important Safeguards
– Special Cord Set Instructions
– Features and Benefits
– Getting to Know Your Control Panel
– Before First Use
– Setting the Clock and Oven Tone Volume
– General Operation. After Cooking, Fan Will Remain On For Cooling Purposes.
– To Change Time, Temperature, or Function
– Oven Rack and Pan Positions
– Tips and Hints: Airfry, Using Airfryer Presets, Toast, Bagel, Bake, Broil, Pizza, Roast, Dehydrate, Proof, Low, Reheat, Warm, Dual Cook
– Airfryer Chart: Food / Recommended Amount / Temperature / Time
– Dehydrate Chart: Category / Food / Preparation / Temperature / Fan Speed / Time
– Low Chart: Category / Food / Amount / Temp / Time
– Cleaning and Maintenance
Why won’t my unit turn on?
Why does the fan remain on after cooking?
Why does the light turn off?
Can I change my cooking function when the unit is already cooking?
Can I change the time or temperature when the unit is already cooking?
Why is my food not crispy or fried evenly?
Why is my food undercooked?
Why does condensation and steam come out of my unit?
Are the parts dishwasher safe?
How do I clean tough-toremove food residue from my accessories?
Appetizers And Small Bites
– Spring Egg Cups
– Spanish Tortilla
– Crispy Chickpeas
– Root Veggie Chips with Rosemary & Sea Salt
– Blooming Onion
– Fried Pickles
– Kale Chips
– Ultimate Nachos
– Crab Cakes
– Buffalo Chicken Wings
– Five-Spice Seasoning for Chicken Wings with Dipping Sauce
– Mini Shepherd’s Pies
– Oven-Roasted Ribs
– Braised Lamb Shanks
– Chicken Nuggets
– Classic Roast Chicken
– Harissa and Preserved Lemon-Glazed-Salmon
– Fish Tacos
– Open-Faced Croque Monsieurs
– Pizza Margherita
Sides And Breads
– Sweet & Salty Bacon Fried Rice
– Candied Bacon
– “Fried” Brussels Sprouts
– French Fries
– Veggie Fries with Herbed Yogurt Dip
– Sweet Potato Fries with Chipotle Mayo
– Pimiento Mac ‘n Cheese Cups
– Buttery Dinner Rolls
– Rustic Italian Bread
– Pineapple Leather Roll-Ups
– Blueberry Crumble Bars
– Cinnamon Apples
– Dessert Wontons Two Ways
– Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut Bites
– Banana Crunch Muffins
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .