Cressi Raffaello Dive Computer Instruction Manual
Download Instruction Manual for Cressi Raffaello Dive Computer (EN|DE|FR|ES|IT|RU|PT-BR) 42 pages REV. 03_2019_P.P.1975, REV. 04_2019_P.P.1975 2019 pdf/zip
Cressi Raffaello Dive Computer
Raffaello is a diving computer with a flat, large display. It is thought to give the diver the maximum data readability. Despite its thinness and lightness it is very resistant and robust. The body of raffaello reinforced material through micro-structured nano charges. It features a mineral borosilicate glass, extremely resistant to scratches. Two sturdy metal buttons allow for an easy access to data menus. They will not lock and function in any water condition, even in the presence of mud. The wrist band is made of silicon. It is safe, robust and comfortable at the same time. The circuit architecture and its new generation components allow an extremely long battery life.
The RAFFAELLO computer is an advanced recreational device that can provide all the necessary information about depth, dive times, need for decompression when applicable, ascent speed, and surface intervals between dives (AIR and NITROX).
Nitrogen absorption and release is continuously processed by its sophisticated software, taking into account the quantity of inert gas in the different usable mixes. This information is displayed on the instrument’s display thanks to the PCD (Priority Compartment Digit Display) System, creating an easy and direct “dialogue” between the diver and the computer, ensuring that all useful information is clear and easy to understand at any moment and is perfectly legible under all circumstances. The computer also has a watch and calendar, and has a versatile memory of the dives taken (logbook).
The RAFFAELLO mathematical model can calculate saturation and desaturation for a dive taken with air or with hyperoxygenated mixtures (Nitrox).
The Cressi RAFFAELLO dive computer can be connected to a personal computer using the Cressi interface (accessory) and the corresponding software (accessory). It is very important to read this instruction manual carefully and understand its instructions exactly. Failure to do so can result in serious harm to your health. The purpose of this manual is to guide the buyer in understanding all the functions of the computer before using it on a dive.
Read this instruction manual carefully, including the sections on safety rules. Make sure that you have fully understood the use, functions, and limits of your device before using it!
INSTRUCTION MANUAL in English (EN), German (DE), French (FR), Spanish (ES), Italian (IT), Portuguese (PT-BR) and Russian (RU) languages.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Main Specifications
– General Warnings And Safety Rules
– How The RAFFAELLO COMPUTER Works
– Watch Function
– Functions Of The Buttons
– Switch On
– Desat Time
– Switch On (DESAT) Air
– Main Menu
– Pre Dive Air
– Pre Dive Nitrox
– Mode-S (MODE-SET)
– Log Air
– Log EAN
– Free Log
– Gage Log
– Deep Stop
– SF (Safety Factor)
– ALT (Altitude)
– Depth (Maximum Depth Alarm)
– Oxygen Partial Pressure (PO2)
– Oxygen Partial Pressure Setting (PO2) (AIR)
– Setting %O2 Oxygen Percentage And Pressure Partial Oxygen Po2 (Nitrox)
– Surface time alarm (SURF-T)
– Depth alarm (DEPTH)
– Depth interval warning (STEP)
– Dive time alarm (DIVE-T)
– PLAN (dive planner)
– PC Link – Computer Compatible Interface
– System – system menu
– Units – Metric/Imperial Units Of Measure
– History (HIST) – Dive History
– AL.SP – Excluding The Ascent Alarm In Air/Nitrox/Gage Mode
– T.ERASE (Tissue Erase) Reset The Device
– Dive (Predive)
– While Diving Computer Functions
– Diving Within No-Decompression Limits Air Dive Function: Dives With Air.
– Nitrox Function: Dive With Nitrox.
– Before A Nitrox Dive.
– Diving With Nitrox
– Multi-Gas Dive Gas Switching. Before A Gas Switching Dive
– Gas Switching During The Dive.
– PO2 Alarm
– CNS Toxicity Display
– Ascent Rate
– Safety Stop
– Decompression Forewarning
– Deep Stop
– Diving Outside The No-Decompression Limits
– Omitted Decompression stage alarm
– Free On The Surface
– Gage Mode (depth gauge and timer).
– Use Of The Computer With Poor Visibility
– Surface Interval
– Care And Maintenance
– Battery Replacement. CR 2430
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .