Cressi Drake Dive Computer Instruction Manual
Download Instruction Manual for Cressi Drake Underwater Watch Computer (EN|DE|FR|ES|IT|RU|ZH) 26 pages 2015 pdf/zip
Cressi Drake Underwater Watch Computer
The watch computer Drake by Cressi is a recreational advanced tool. It will provide all the necessary information as regards depth, dive times, possible need of decompression, descent and ascent rate and all the surface intervals between dives. It also provides average data for each session and a separate and special counter instantly shows the relationship between surface time and diving time. This information is shown on the device’s special display that allows an easy and direct “dialogue” between the diver and the computer, ensuring a clear understanding of all the data needed at any given time and a perfect readability in any situation. The computer is provided with clock, a chronograph and calendar and a versatile dive memory (logbook). Drake operating system allows the adoption of four specific programs dedicated to free diving and its various functions.
The Drake underwater watch computer can be connected to a personal computer by means of the Cressi interface (accessory) and the related software (accessory). It is very important to carefully read this user manual and to perfectly understand the meaning, otherwise serious damage can be caused to your health. This manual is intended to guide the user to comprehend all the functions of the computer before using it in diving.
It is important to read the instructions for safety reasons and to learn how to use this device in the best way. Carefully read this user manual, including the safety measures sections. Make sure you perfectly understand the use, functions and limits of the device before using it.
Always keep this manual with your Cressi Drake.
In order to understand all the computer’s functions and their meaning, the manual is divided into six main chapters, dealing with every possible use:
1. General instructions and safety standards
2. Computer control
4. Alarms and settings
5. Logbook and System
6. Care and maintenance
INSTRUCTION MANUAL in English (EN), German (DE), French (FR), Spanish (ES), Italian (IT), Chinese (ZH) and Russian (RU) languages.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Main features – General instructions and safety standards.
– Computer control – How the computer works – Clock function – Chronograph.
– SET TIME menu: Date and time adjustment – SWAP function: Exchange of main time with secondary time.
– Alarm setting – Underwater computer activation.
– Underwater computer function.
– Selection of Free diving program – FREE program.
– PRO program
– STATIC program
– DYNAMIC program
– Alarms and settings – Recommended Recovery Time alarm for FREE and PRO programs.
– Surface, Depth and Diving time alarms for FREE and PRO programs.
– Number of diving alarms for FREE and PRO programs, setting of acoustic alarms and sea and fresh water.
– Automatic lighting and Depth to Step alarm for PRO program.
– Diving time and Surface time sum alarm for DYNAMIC program – Surface Time alarm for STATIC and DYNAMIC programs.
– Diving time alarm for STATIC and DYNAMIC programs.
– Lap counter alarm for DYNAMIC program and Free diving counter alarm for STATIC program. Repetition counter for DYNAMIC AND STATIC programs.
– Repetitions with increases and decreases for STATIC and DYNAMIC programs.
– Storage and import of alarms settings – Zero settings of alarms.
– LOG BOOK function. Dive log.
– HISTORY function. Dive history – PC LINK function, PC compatible interface.
– SYSTEM menu: Setting of unit of measure and sampling time.
– Care and Maintenance – Battery replacement – Technical Specifications – Warranty.
Cressi PC Interface MANUAL v.2.0 rev.1 (in Italian language)
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .