Cressi Digi Console User Manual
Download User Manual for Cressi Digi Console (EN|DE|FR|ES|IT|PT-BR|ZH) 18 pages P124 rev_01_2021 2021 pdf/zip
Cressi Digi Console
This is a sophisticated and complete instrument, designed in our Research and Development Department and manufactured in the Cressi Sub S.p.A. facilities in Italy to guarantee maximum efficiency and reliability for sporting and recreational divers.The DIGI console is a modern digitally-inspired interpretation of an analog pressure gauge.
Cressi Sub S.p.A. recommends using the DIGI console only after having read and understood this instruction manual.
USER MANUAL in English (EN), German (DE), French (FR), Spanish (ES), Italian (IT), Chinese (ZH) and Portuguese (PT-BR) languages.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Important Recommendations
– Reading Information On The Screen
– Introduction And Main Features
– How To Connect The Digi Console
– Launch Sequence After Activation
– Automatic Display Switch-Off
– Changing The Battery. CR2450
– Changing Colored Protected Cover
– Maintaining The Digi Console
– Technical Information
– Limited Warranty
– Regulatory References
– Product Disposal
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .