Cook’s Essentials 2-quart Pressure Cooker 827 Instruction Manual
Download PDF user manual and recipe book for Cook’s Essentials 2-quart Electric Pressure Cooker Model 827 (EN) 28 pages 2018 zip
This PDF instruction manual is for the Cook’s Essentials 827 2-quart Electric Pressure Cooker.
Cook’s Essentials 2-quart Electric Pressure Cooker Model # 827
Read all of the instructions before use. Save these instructions.
(PDF) INSTRUCTIONS FOR PROPER USE AND CARE in English (EN) language.
– Pressure/steam Regulator Knob
– Locking lever
– Lid handle
– Removable Cooking Pot
– Rubber Gasket
Control Panel functions:
– Keep Warm
– Slow Cook
– Chili Stew
– Delay Time Feature
– Pressure Setting
How to operate Cook’s Essentials 827 Pressure Cooker
Before First Use. The Gasket.
How to operate using Pressure Setting
– Warm Setting
– Brown Setting
– Chili Stew
– Slow Cook Setting
– Delay Time
Recommended Cooking Times
Cleaning the Pressure Regulator Knob
Hints and Tips
IF STEAM IS ESCAPING FROM AROUND THE LID
1. Push down on the lid, this forces the gasket to make contact with the pot. The pot seals and the pressure is acknowledged by the machine.
OR – If steam is leaking from under the lid because the lid is not properly closed, the gasket isn’t positioned properly, is damaged, or the pressure cooker is over filled, follow these steps:
1. Unplug, release any pressure using the quick release method.
2. Remove the gasket and check for tears or cracks.
3. Check to be sure the gasket is positioned properly.
4. If too full, remove excess liquid and continue cooking.
IF YOU HAVE NOT ADDED SUFFICIENT LIQUID and you notice that the floating valve has not risen, but the timer is counting down, perform the following steps:
1. Stop the pressure cooker by pressing the START/STOP button.
2. Turn the pressure regulator knob to STEAM, using short bursts, until the pressure is fully released.
3. Remove the lid and add approximately 11/2 cups of water/stock or any liquid. Stir food to disperse liquid.
4. Replace the lid and lock into position.
5. Set the pressure and time per page 7.
6. Press the START/STOP button to begin cooking again.
IF YOU CAN’T OPEN OR REMOVE THE COVER:
1. Be sure all of the pressure has been released.
2. If you still cannot open it, bring the contents of the cooker up to pressure again.
3. Release the pressure completely.
4. If the cover still won’t come off, call customer service
– Arroz con Pollo (Chicken and Rice)
– Bar-B-Que Beef
– Easy Corn Chowder
– Rich Cauliflower Soup
– Dijon Pork Stew
– Ratatouille (Vegetable Stew)
– Favorite Pot Roast
– Sweet & Sour Chicken
– Stadium Chili
– Carrots in Apricot Glaze with Pecans
This instruction manual provides all the information (according to the table of contents) from Cook’s Essentials about the model 827 2-quart Electric Pressure Cooker, including answers to the questions listed above. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .