Cobra Road Scout Radar Detector/Dash Camera Owners Manual
Download PDF user manual for Cobra Electronics Road Scout 2-in-1 Radar Detector and Dash Camera Driver Alert System (EN) 18 pages 2019 zip
This PDF user manual is for the Cobra Road Scout 2-in-1 Radar Detector and Dash Camera Driver Alert System.
Cobra Road Scout 2-in-1 Radar Detector and Dash Camera Driver Alert System
The Cobra Road Scout combines the peace of mind of a Full HD 1080P dash cam with the meaningful alerts of a radar/laser detector.
Videos recorded store location, date and time to tell your side of the story. Automatic speed-based filtering intelligently reduces false alerts.
This manual describes the simple steps for mounting and setting up your detector. It also provides helpful information about how radar and laser guns are used and how you can interpret the alerts you receive.
(PDF) OWNER’S MANUAL in English (EN) language.
– Installation. Mounting Tips. EZ Mag Mount Care Instructions.
– Connect detector to your smartphone via Bluetooth
– Controls & Features
– Front/Rear view
– Display and Menu
– Radar Menu
– Restore Radar Defaults
– Software Updates
– Camera Menu
– Dash Cam Instructions: View and Edit Videos on Your Smartphone, View and Edit Videos on Your Computer
– Radar Detector Advanced Connectivity Mode: Connected car users (vehicle Wi-Fi hotspot required), Connecting Road Scout to Wi-Fi
– Troubleshooting: Road Scout does not seem to detect radar consistently at long ranges. I cannot get my phone to find Road Scout’s Wi-Fi in camera mode. I am connected to my car’s Wi-Fi hotspot but I am not receiving speed limits or Live alerts.
This user manual provides all the information (according to the table of contents) from Cobra about the Road Scout 2-in-1 Radar Detector and Dash Camera Driver Alert System. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .