Cobra RAD 450 Radar/Laser Detector Operating Instructions
Download PDF user manual for Cobra Electronics RAD 450 Radar/Laser Detector (EN) 23 pages 480-1071-P Version E 2016 zip
This PDF user manual is for the Cobra RAD 450 Radar/Laser Detector.
Cobra RAD 450 Radar / Laser Detector
The Rad 450 keeps you aware of your surroundings by providing long range protection from radar/laser guns and eliminating false alerts with advanced IVT filtering.
This manual describes the simple steps for mounting and setting up your detector.
It also provides helpful information about how radar and laser guns are used and how you can interpret the alerts you receive.
(PDF) OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS in English (EN) language.
– Important Information
– Controls, Indicators and Connections
– Product Features
– Getting Started
– Buttons: SEN, Anti-Falsing Circuitry, MUTE, Quiet Drive, Battery Voltage, DIM
– Menu-User Settings
– Menu-Alert Settings: Detail, AutoMute, Language, IntelliMute, Screen Saver, Smart Power, Low Car Voltage, System Info, Restore Defaults
– Radar Alerts: Radar Detector-Detector Alerts, Laser Alerts, Responding to Alerts
– Understanding Radar and Laser
– Understanding LIDAR
– Limited 1-Year Warranty
– Product Service & Optional Accessories
– FCC Statement & Trademark Acknowledgement
This user manual provides all the information (according to the table of contents) from Cobra about the RAD 450 Radar / Laser Detector. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .