Cisco RNG150N Interactive HD Set-Top Box User Guide
Download User Manual for Cisco RNG150N Comcast Xfinity Interactive Digital HD Set-Top Box with Multi-Stream CableCARD Interface [28 pages 2010 pdf/zip]
Cisco RNG150N Digital-Only High-Definition Interactive Set-Top Box with Multi-Stream CableCARD Interface
Follow the instructions in this guide to install the set-top, to become familiar with the buttons on the front panel, and to access your cable services.
Read these instructions. Keep these instructions. Heed all warnings. Follow all instructions.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Important Safety Instructions
– Safety First
– Record Product Serial Numbers
– What’s in the Carton?
– Additional Equipment You Might Need
– Front Panel Features
– Back Panel Connectors
– Connecting the Set-Top
– Connections for an HDTV and VCR
– Connections for a Standard-Defi nition TV and VCR
– View Television Programming
– Frequently Asked Questions
– Picture Formats
– Connecting to an HDTV with an HDMI Connector
– Connecting to an HDTV with a DVI Connector
– Connecting to an HDTV with Component Input (YPbPr)
– Connecting to a Home Theater System with Component Input (YPbPr)
– Connecting to a Stereo VCR and HDTV (optional)
– Connecting to an HDTV with a 1394 Connector
– Connecting the Set-Top in HD Mode to an SDTV with Component Input (YPbPr)
– Compliance Information
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .