Champion 100593 Solar Generator Power Station 1600W/3276Wh Operator’s Manual
Download Operator’s Manual for Champion Power Equipment 100593 Solar Generator Power Station 1600W (3200W/4500W peak) 3276Wh Li-ion NMC [29 pages 3632-M-OP REV 20221108 2022 pdf/zip]
Champion Solar Generator Power Station 1600W (3200W/4500W peak) 3276Wh Li-ion NMC
The Champion Power Equipment 3276-Wh Lithium Portable Power Station is your compact, feature-packed portable backup battery solution ideal for RVing and camping, tailgating, jobsites, or as an emergency indoor generator during a power outage.
The inverter outputs 3200 starting watts, 1600 running watts, and 4500 peak watts (0.5 sec.) and still lets you use over 300 watts of DC power. The advanced lithium-ion battery and management system supply lasting, lightweight, fade-free power.
Add solar panels to convert it into a clean solar generator or charge with standard household outlets. Plus, link up to 10 expansion batteries to extend your run time. (Solar panels and batteries sold separately)
Charging to 100% is easy. Choose to use AC wall power and it takes 9 hours. Use solar power to get charged up in 9.6 hours. AC plus DC in just 4.6 hours.
Read and save this manual. This manual should remain with the product.
Specifications, descriptions and illustrations in this manual are as accurate as known at the time of publication, but are subject to change without notice.
OPERATOR’S MANUAL in English (EN), French (FR) and Spanish (ES) languages.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS:
– Lithium-ion Battery Safety
– Safety and Dataplate Labels
– Safety Symbols
– Operation Symbols
– Quick Start Label Symbols
CONTROLS AND FEATURES:
– Power Station
– Control Panel
– Intelligauge. Display Modes. Indicators.
– Industry Canada: ICES-003/NMB-003
– Parts Included
– Parts Not Included
– Surge Protection
– Charging From Wall
– Using included Easy Connect DC Solar Charge Harness
– Recommended Solar Panels
– Using APP Port
– Using the Power Station
– Standby Mode
– LED Light
– Connecting Electrical Loads
– Resetting the Output
– THD Shield (Total Harmonic Distortion)
– Do Not Overload Power Station
– Operation at High Altitude
– Parallel Operation
– Expandable Capacity
– Turning Off the Power Station
– Moving the Power Station
– Cleaning the Power Station
– Power Station Specifications
– Battery Specifications
– AC Charger Specifications
– DC Charger Specifications
– Temperature Specifications
– Power Station will not turn on.
– No power output. Warning icons or LED light flashing.
– Unit will not charge through wall.
– Unit will not charge through solar.
– Unit not charging at Solar Panel rated wattage.
– THD Shield (Total Harmonic Distortion) above 5%
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .