Center CB 7 Day Programmable Room Thermostat 340016 User Guide
Download Installation and User Guide for Center CB (by Wolseley) 7 Day Programmable Room Thermostat 230V – 340016 (EHE0200154) [12 pages 42010941-015 AA, 42010938-013 AA pdf/zip]
Center CB 7 Day Programmable Room Thermostat 230V
Product code: 340016 | EHE0200154
The EHE0200154 are programmable room thermostats designed to control your heating system efficiently, providing comfortable temperatures when you are at home and energy savings when you are away. The following instructions explain how to program and use the thermostat to provide the most home comfort at the least cost.
Please read these instructions fully prior to use as they contain information that will help get the best from your wireless thermostat, ensuring it is operating correctly and safely.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Controls Layout: LCD Screen, Battery Low Indicator, Time Display, Burner On Indicator, Day Indicator, Temperature Display, Temperature Change Buttons, Temperature Enquiry Button, Operating Mode Buttons, OK Button, Battery Compartment, Battery Cover, Program Buttons, Copy Day Button, Set Day Button, Time Change Buttons
– STEP 1: Installing the Batteries
– STEP 2: Setting the Time
– STEP 3: Running the Built-in Heating Program
– The Built-in Heating Program
– Reviewing the Heating Program
– Modifying the Heating Program
– Disabling / Enabling Time Periods
– Choosing the Operating Mode: AUTO (automatic), MAN (manual), OFF.
– During Normal Operation: Temperature Enquiry. Temperature Override.
– Adjusting the Time
– How do I change the batteries on the thermostat when they run out?
– How do I set one temperature for the whole day?
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– 1. Find a suitable location for mounting
– 2. Remove from packaging
– 3. Mount the backplate to wall
– 4. Connect the wiring correctly
– 5. Typical wiring connections
– 6. Attach the cover to backplate
– 7. Install the batteries (included)
– 8. Attach the instruction label to flap
– Cover Removal
– Using the Programmable Thermostat for Specific Applications
– Entering the Installer Mode
– Installer Parameters Table
– Category 1 Parameters – Programmable Thermostat Settings
– Category 2 Parameters – System Settings (press PROGRAM to access this category)
– System Commissioning