CD54HC157 TI Quad 2-Input Multiplexer Data Sheet
Download Datasheet for Texas Instruments CD54HC157 High Speed CMOS Logic Quad 2-Input Multiplexer [6 pages SCHS153A 2000 pdf/zip]
Texas Instruments CD54HC157 High Speed CMOS Logic Quad 2-Input Multiplexer
The CD54HC157 is quad 2-input multiplexer which selects four bits of data from two sources under the control of a common Select input (S).
Moving data from two groups of registers to four common output busses is a common use of these devices. The state of the Select input determines the particular register from which the data comes. They can also be used as function generators.
– Common Select Inputs
– Separate Enable Inputs
– Buffered inputs and Outputs
– Fanout (Over Temperature Range)
– Wide Operating Temperature Range
– Balanced Propagation Delay and Transition Times
– Significant Power Reduction Compared to LSTTL Logic ICs
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– CD54HC157 pinout
– Ordering Information
– Functional Diagram
– Absolute Maximum Ratings
– Maximum DC Supply Voltage
– Maximum DC Input Diode Current
– Maximum DC Output Diode Current
– Maximum DC Output Source or Sink Current per Output Pin
– Maximum DC VCC or Ground Current
– Operating Conditions
– Thermal Information
– DC Electrical Specifications
– Input Loading Table
– Switching Specifications
– Test Circuits and Waveforms
Figure 1. HC and HCU Transition Times And Propagation Delay Times, Combination Logic
Figure 2. HCT Transition Times And Propagation Delay Times, Combination Logic
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .