BougeRV SYZ-G1000 1100Wh Portable Power Station User Manual
Download PDF user manual for BougeRV SYZ-G1000 Portable Power Station 1200W 1100Wh Li(NiCoMn)O2 (EN) 20 pages 2021 zip
This PDF user manual is for the BougeRV SYZ-G1000 Portable Power Station.
BougeRV SYZ-G1000 Portable Power Station | 1200W 1100Wh Li(NiCoMn)O2
The 1100Wh large-capacity portable power station allows you to charge your device anytime, anywhere. Not only as the main power supplier but also as your reliable backup power source. Specially designed lets your charge up to over 1500 times. You only need the same price for a double lifespan.
Paired with the aluminum shell battery pack, a BougeRV portable power station can be recharged over 1500 times and has 2x lifespan of regular batteries. Ideal for home backup and outdoor power.
This portable power station sports 3*110V Pure Sine Wave AC Outlets, 1*USB PD 60W (Input/Output Supported), 1*USB QC 3.0 ports, 2*USB-A ports, 2*DC ports, and 1*12V car charging port. Feel at ease plugging in AC household appliances or large electrical devices on trips, camping or work sites, such as full-size refrigerator, CPAP machine, TV, heater, electric grill, electric blanket, smartphone, laptop, etc.
The aluminum casing protects the power station from external damage as well as accidental drops. Excellent heat dissipation results in a low noise level.
MPPT technology enables efficient solar charge management. A Flash300 portable power station with the Bouge RV solar panel (sold separately) and USB-C PD 60W can charge in 4.5-5.5 hours, and via a 200W wall outlet and USB-C PD 60W, in 4.5 hours. Pass-through charging is supported.
(PDF) USER MANUAL in English (EN) language.
– Product Safety Guidelines: Product Use; Product Charging; Product Storage and Transportation; Product Maintenance; Travel Notice.
– Specifications: General Info. Output Ports. Input Ports. Battery Info. Environmental Operating Temperature.
– Product Description
– Operating instructions
– Smart Display
– AC & Car & PV Solar Charging
– Faster Charging
Q: Can the SYZ-G1000 be charged while using?
A: Yes, the SYZ-G1000 supports pass-through charging, but it will decrease the battery life so we suggest you don’t do that.
Q: How to know the working times for my device?
A: You can use the formula to calculate: 1100WH / operating power of your device.
Q: What should I do if I want to use the car cigarette port to charge the SYZ-G1000?
A: You can use the cCar Charging Cabel (cigarette to DC5521) we provided to charge the SYZ-G1000, around 120W Max.
Q: Where can I find any video about the operation and use of SYZ-G1000?
A: Go to BOUGERV website – Click the “Support” and choose “Videos”
Q: What matters should I be pay attention to in daily use?
– Please keep SYZ-G1000 fully recharge at least once a month, 0%-100%.
– Please recharge the battery, when the capacity of the display is less than 20%.
– Ensure that the operating temperature of the SYZ-G1000 within 0-40 degrees. Low and high temperature will reduce the battery life.
– Please ensure that the storage environment of the SYZ-G1000 is dry and stay away from sunshine and flammable items.
Error Code & Troubleshooting (Error Code / Explanation / Troubleshooting):
– 01: USB Short circuit protection
– 02: QC Fast Charge Short circuit protection
– 03: DC Short circuit protection
– 04: AC Inverter Short Circuit Protection
– 05: AC Inverter Overload Protection
– 06: AC Inverter high temperature protection
– 07: Battery high temperature protection (Output)
– 08: Battery low temperature protection (Output)
– 10: Battery high temperature protection (Input)
– 11: Battery low temperature protection (Input)
– 12: Input over-voltage protection
– 13: Battery low-voltage protection
This user manual provides all the information (according to the table of contents) from BougeRV about the SYZ-G1000 Portable Power Station. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .