Bosch SHPM65Z52N 500 Series 24″ Pocket Handle Dishwasher User Manual
Download User Manual for BSH Home Appliances Corp SHPM65Z52N 500 Series White 24″ Pocket Handle Dishwasher [162 pages 9001411746 2020 pdf/zip]
Bosch 24″ Pocket Handle Dishwasher – 500 Series SHPM65Z52N White
This manual was written with your safety and convenience in mind, and the information contained herein is very important. We highly recommend that you read this manual before using your dishwasher for the first time.
The AutoAir(TM) drying option automatically releases the door at the end of the cycle to let moisture escape and fresh air in for drier dishes.
The AquaStop(R) leak protection system contains leaks through a precisely engineered system. If a leak occurs, the system contains it by shutting down operation and pumping out water. So you have the ultimate peace of mind whether you are away or at home.
– Safety Definitions
– IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
– Causes of Damage
– Getting Started: Appliance overview / Operating panel / Dishwasher interior components / Display indicators / Menu overview
– Rinse Aid: Adding rinse aid / Setting the amount of rinse aid used / Turning off rinse aid indicator
– Loading the Dishwasher: Dishware material / Loading the racks / Loading patterns / Loading the silverware basket / Unloading the dishwasher / Adjusting the height of the rack / RackMatic(R) / Rack accessories / Removing/Installing third rack / Removing/Installing upper rack with Rackmatic(R)
– Detergent: Adding detergent
– Dishwasher Cycles
– Dishwasher Cycle Options: Wash Cycle Information
– Operating the Dishwasher: Protection against unintentional operation / AquaSensor / Switching the appliance on / Time display / Delay Start / Wash cycle end / Auto power off / Switching off the appliance / Interrupting the wash cycle / Terminating the wash cycle (Reset) / Changing the wash cycle / InfoLight / Intensive drying / AutoAir
– Care and Maintenance: Cleaning the dishwasher / Filters / Spray arms / Drain pump / Preparing your unit for vacation
– Troubleshooting: Dishwashers may occasionally exhibit problems that are unrelated to a malfunction of the dishwasher itself. The following information may help you with a dishwasher problem without involving a repair professional.
QUICK START & SAFETY GUIDE
This Quick Start and Safety Guide explains the basics of operating your dishwasher and those safety measures that must be followed.
– LOADING TIPS FOR OPTIMAL CLEANING
– ADD DETERGENT
– ADD RINSE AID
– CYCLES AND OPTIONS
– START YOUR DISHWASHER
– USAGE TIPS FOR BEST RESULTS
– ADJUSTING THE SETTINGS
– MAINTENANCE TIPS
– FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS / NOTICE D’INSTALLATION / INSTRUCCIONES DE INSTALACIÓN
These instructions are intended for use by qualified installers only. The dishwasher must be installed by a qualified service technician or installer.
In addition to these instructions, the dishwasher shall be installed to meet all electrical and plumbing codes and ordinances (both national and local).
Read these installation instructions completely and follow them carefully. They will save you time and effort and help to ensure safety and optimum dishwasher performance.
– Tools and Materials Needed
– Materials Supplied
– Toe Panel Kits
– Enclosure Requirements
– Electrical Connection
– Installation of Mounting Brackets
– Positioning the Dishwasher
– Securing the Dishwasher
– Water Inlet Connection
– Drain Connection
– Attaching the Toe Panel
– Custom Door Panel
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .