Beautiful 9qt TriZone Air Fryer Instruction Manual
Download PDF User Manual and Cooking Charts for Beautiful Kitchenware by Drew Barrymore 9QT TriZone Air Fryer with Touch-Activated Display (EN|ES) 80 pages 2021 zip
This is a PDF instruction manual for the Beautiful 9-quart TriZone Air Fryer.
Beautiful (by Drew Barrymore) 9-quart Digital Air Fryer with Touch-Activated Display
The Beautiful™ 9QT TriZone™ Air Fryer lets you cook 2 foods, 2 ways at the same time using separated baskets or 1 larger meal using the full basket by removing the center divider. For foods needing different cooking times, program each items accordingly to finish cooking at the same time. Air fry, roast, reheat, dehydrate, bake or broil your favorite meals with the Beautiful 9qt TriZone™ Air Fryer with Touch-Activated Display. The most diverse Air Fryer on the market.
Created by Drew Barrymore, Beautiful Kitchenware™ combines elegant design, contemporary colors and modern silhouettes for high-performance appliances that looks beautiful on your kitchen counter.
– Cook 2 different foods at once using the individual 4.5qt capacity cooking zones or remove the basket divider to cook 1 larger meal using the full 9qt basket.
– Sync two different foods with varying cooking temperatures to finish cooking at the same time
– Large 9qt capacity fits 5 lbs of French fries or a 10 lb turkey with the basket divider removed for maximum versatility
– Adjustable temperature ranges from 90°F – 450°F to suit a variety of recipes
– Our signature touch-activated display illuminates only when you need it. No dials, buttons or knobs
– Removable, dishwasher safe, PFOA/PFOS free non-stick crisping tray, basket and divider
– Powerful 1700-watt system with stainless steel heating element provides faster heat-up and cool-down times
Read all instructions. Save these instructions.
All users of this appliance must read and understand this instruction manual before operating or cleaning this appliance.
(PDF) INSTRUCTION MANUAL in English [EN] and Español [ES] languages.
SECTION 1: SAFETY
– Important Safeguards
– Additional Important Safeguards
– Notes on the Plug. This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other).
– Notes on the Cord
– Plasticizer Warning
– Electric Power
SECTION 2: INSTRUCTIONS
– Getting to know your Beautiful 9qt TriZone™ Air Fryer. Parts names.
– Touch-Activated Display Control Panel Beautiful 9qt TriZone Air Fryer. The Power button and any FUNCTION button will illuminate when active and vanish when not in use.
– Buttons and display description.
– How to increase or decrease cook TIME.
– How to increase or reduce TEMP (temperature) in 5 degree increments.
– How to remind you to shake the basket.
– How to ensure both zones will complete cooking together.
– How to START the cooking process or to PAUSE any operation.
– Before using for the first time. During first use, the TriZone™ Air Fryer may emit a slight odor. This is normal and will not affect flavor.
– Operating instructions. How to use Drew Barrymore Beautiful 9qt TriZone Air Fryer
– The maximum food capacity recommended for the Air Fryer basket is 9 quarts or 7.5 lbs. of food. Using the full basket will enable you to feed up to 9 people.
– 6 Preset FUNCTIONS: AIR FRY, ROAST, BROIL, BAKE, REHEAT and DEHYDRATE
– Preset TEMPS & TIMES Chart
– Manual operation
– TriZone™ Mode: Using the Full Basket without Basket Divider (Using both zones without basket divider)
– Dual Cook: Using both Zones (LEFT and RIGHT side) with Basket Divider
– Single Zone Mode: Using One Zone (either LEFT or RIGHT side) with Basket Divider
– Air fry technique
– Air frying pre-packaged frozen foods
HINTS FOR ROAST:
Consult the USDA Cooking Guidelines section of this instruction manual before cooking begins. Always test meat using an accurate cooking thermometer.
– A meat thermometer inserted into the center of the meat should always be used to ensure desired doneness.
– Cook meats to 5 to 10 degrees below desired doneness (internal temperature). Allow meat to stand 15 to 20 minutes before serving. The temperature will continue to rise while standing.
– ROAST large, tender cuts of meat and poultry. Seasoning prior to cooking adds to the flavor and the aroma during cooking.
– A layer of fat on the top of the roast promotes better browning and provides natural basting.
– To speed up browning, brush lean cuts of meat, chicken and fish with oil, margarine or melted butter.
– Place meat (fat side up) and turn over half-way through ROAST time. Turn and check food halfway through ROAST time.
– Press REMINDER to turn this feature ON.
HINTS FOR BROIL:
– Use BROIL to melt cheese or to brown crumb toppings.
– Typically, BROIL is used for thinner, tender cuts of meats, or marinated meats, chops, poultry or fish, fruits and vegetables
– Dry marinated meats and fish before broiling. ALWAYS pat meat dry to reduce smoke and promote brownness during broiling.
– To speed up browning and add lusciousness, brush lean cuts of meat, chicken and fish with oil or melted butter.
– Trim excess fat from meat and score edges to prevent curling.
– Thaw frozen meats and fish before broiling.
– BROIL TIME is determined by the desired doneness Always use a meat thermometer.
HINTS FOR BAKE:
– When using BAKE, you may need to lower the bake recipe temperature by 50 °F to a minimum of 300 °F.
– Check package directions to determine if the container is suitable for use in an Air Fryer.
– Reminder is off by default.
HINTS FOR DEHYDRATE:
When manually programming DEHYDRATE menu selection, TIME will increase or decrease in 30 minute increments.
– Dehydrate fresh, ripe foods to preserve nutrients and enhance flavor.
– Your TriZone™ Air Fryer’s automated drying makes home dehydration both simple and rewarding and ensures healthy, safe, preservative-free results.
– DEHYDRATE combines low, steady heat with steady convection fan power.
– Precise low temperatures dry out foods evenly without cooking or overheating. Turn food several times during DEHYDRATE.
– Air Fry / Roast cooking chart (Vegetables / Beef / Chicken / Pork / Fish and Sea Food / Frozen Foods / Deserts)
– USDA Cooking Guidelines:
The USDA recommends that meats such as beef and lamb, etc. should be cooked to an internal temperature of 145 °F/63 °C.
Pork should be cooked to an internal temperature of 160 °F/71 °C and poultry products should be cooked to an internal temperature of 170 °F/77 °C – 180 °F/82 °C to be sure any harmful bacteria has been killed.
When reheating meat/poultry products, they should also be cooked to an internal temperature of 165 °F/74 °C.
– Dehydrate chart (Herb / Fruit / Vegetables)
– User maintenance instructions
– Care & cleaning instructions
Air fryer basket, basket divider and crisping trays are dishwasher-safe. For best results, place in the top rack of your dishwasher to clean.
– Storing instructions
– Warranty. Exclusions.
– How To Obtain Warranty Service
This Beautiful 9-quart TriZone Air Fryer instruction manual has answers to most of your questions about how to use and care for it.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .