Beautiful 8qt Slow Cooker Instruction Manual
Download User Manual PDF for Beautiful Kitchenware by Drew Barrymore 8QT Slow Cooker Model (EN|ES) 48 pages 2021 zip
This is a PDF instruction manual for the Beautiful 8-quart Slow Cooker.
Beautiful (by Drew Barrymore) 8-quart Slow Cooker (crockpot)
The Beautiful(TM) 8qt Slow Cooker offers a family-sized capacity that serves 8 or more people. It has 3 heat settings: high, low and warm. Thoughtfully designed with a lid rest included for easy handling while serving and our signature gold accents, the Beautiful(TM) 8qt Slow Cooker is made for your kitchen and your lifestyle. Created by Drew Barrymore, Beautiful Kitchenware(TM) combines elegant design, contemporary colors and modern silhouettes for high-performance appliances that looks beautiful on your kitchen counter.
– Large 8 Quart Capacity that serves 8 or more people
– 3 heat settings: Low, High and Keep Warm
– Lid rest included for easy handling while serving
– Removable dishwasher safe ceramic insert transitions from kitchen counter to tabletop for easy serving
– Cool-touch handles for convenient carrying
– Non-skid feet for stability to avoid messy spills while serving
– Made with long-lasting steel with a Soft Matte Premium finish
All users of this appliance must read and understand this Instruction Manual before operating or cleaning this appliance.
Read all instructions before using. Save these instructions.
(PDF) INSTRUCTION MANUAL in English [EN] and Español [ES] languages.
SECTION 1: SAFETY
– Important Safeguards
– Additional Important Safeguards
– Notes on the Plug: This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other).
– Notes on the Cord
– Plasticizer Warning
– Electric Power
SECTION 2: INSTRUCTIONS
– Getting to Know Your 8qt Slow Cooker. Parts names.
– Before Using for the First Time
– Ceramic Insert Care
– Tempered Glass Lid Care
– Operation. How to use Drew Barrymore Beautiful 8-quart slow cooker (crockpot).
– 8-qt Slow Cooker Cooking Chart: Food / Weight / Low Temp. Time (Hours) / High Temp. Time (Hours)
– Control Dial Knob Settings: High / Low / Warm
– User Maintenance Instructions
– Cleaning Instructions
– Storing Instructions
– Warranty. Exclusions.
– How To Obtain Warranty Service
– USDA Cooking Guidelines:
The USDA recommends that meats such as beef and lamb, etc. should be cooked to an internal temperature of 145°F/63°C.
Pork should be cooked to an internal temperature of 160°F/71°C and poultry products should be cooked to an internal temperature of 170°F/77°C – 180°F/82°C to be sure any harmful bacteria have been killed.
When reheating meat/poultry products, they should also be cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F/74°C.
Beautiful HINTS FOR SLOW COOKING:
– Less tender, cheaper cuts of meat are better choices for slow cooking than more expensive varieties.
– Meats will not brown during the cooking process. Browning fatty meats will reduce the amount of fat and help to preserve color while adding richer flavor. Heat a small amount of oil in a skillet and brown meats prior to putting into the ceramic insert.
– Whole herbs and spices flavor better in slow cooking than crushed or ground.
– When cooking in a Slow Cooker, remember that liquids do not boil away like they do in conventional cooking. Reduce the amount of liquid in any recipe that is not designed for a Slow Cooker. The exceptions to this rule would be rice and soups. Remember, liquids can always be added at a later time if necessary. If a recipe results in too much liquid at the end of the cooking time, turn the control dial to HIGH. Remove the glass lid and continue cooking for 45 minutes. Check every 15 minutes until the amount of liquid is reduced.
– Most recipes that call for uncooked meat and vegetables require about 6 to 8 hours on LOW.
– Foods cut into uniform pieces will cook faster and more evenly than foods left whole such as roast or poultry.
– Root vegetables such as carrots, potatoes, turnips and beets require longer cooking time than many meats. Be sure to place them on the bottom of the Slow Cooker and cover them with liquid.
– Add fresh dairy products (milk, sour cream or yogurt) prior to serving. Evaporated milk or condensed creamed soups may be added at the start of cooking.
The Beautiful 8qt Slow Cooker Instruction Manual is a helpful resource for anyone who owns this kitchen appliance.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .