Beautiful 6qt Programmable Slow Cooker Instruction Manual
Download User Manual PDF for Beautiful Kitchenware by Drew Barrymore 6QT Programmable Slow Cooker with Touch-Activated Display (EN|ES) 56 pages 2022 zip
This is a PDF instruction manual for the Beautiful 6-quart Programmable Slow Cooker with Touch-Activated Display.
Beautiful (by Drew Barrymore) 6-quart Programmable Slow Cooker (crockpot) with Touch-Activated Display
The Beautiful(TM) 6qt Programmable Slow Cooker will fill all of your families needs. With enough space to cook for 5-6 people, the 5 preset functions will cook your chicken, beef, pork, soup or chili to perfection. Program if for 30 minutes or up to 20 hours, when cooking is complete, the slow cooker will automatically switch to its warm setting. With a convenient lid rest to make serving easier and cool touch handles to easy portability, the Beautiful 6qt Slow Cooker is perfect for every family size and lifestyle.
– Large 6 quart capacity, serves up to 7 people
– 5 preset slow cooking functions – Meat, Poultry, Stew, Soup and Chili
– Automatically switches to keep warm function
– Dishwasher safe, removable cooking pot and tempered glass lid for easy cleaning
– Programmable digital countdown timer from 30 minutes up to 20 hours
– Removable ceramic pot for easy serving
– Stainless Steel lid rest for easy handling while serving
– Cool-touch handles for easy portability
– Shatter-resistant, tempered glass lid
All users of this appliance must read and understand this Instruction Manual before operating or cleaning this appliance.
Read all instructions before using. Save these instructions.
(PDF) INSTRUCTION MANUAL in English [EN] and Español [ES] languages.
SECTION 1: SAFETY
– Important Safeguards
– Additional Important Safeguards
– Notes on the Plug: This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other).
– Notes on the Cord
– Plasticizer Warning
– Electric Power
SECTION 2: INSTRUCTIONS
– Getting to Know Your 6qt Programmable Slow Cooker. Parts names.
– Touch-Activated Display Control Panel
– Before Using for the First Time
– Operation. How to use Drew Barrymore Beautiful 6-quart programmable slow cooker (crockpot).
– Programmable Slow Cooker Cycle Time Chart: Function / Default Volume / Default Time / Optional Volume / Optional Time
– Settings: High / Low / Warm
– Pre-Programmed Cycles: Meat/Poultry, Stew, Soup, Chili.
– TIME may be adjusted at any time during slow cooking. Press + or – .
– All TIMES may be re-programmed from 30 minutes up to 24 hours (24:00), in 30 minute increments.
– You can stop the working process at any time by pushing the ‘power’ button and holding for 2 seconds, the units will beep 3 times then go to sleep mode.
– User Maintenance Instructions
– Ceramic Insert Care
– Tempered Glass Lid Care
– Cleaning Instructions
– Storing Instructions
– Warranty. Exclusions.
– How To Obtain Warranty Service
– USDA Cooking Guidelines:
The USDA recommends that meats such as beef and lamb, etc. should be cooked to an internal temperature of 145°F/63°C.
Pork should be cooked to an internal temperature of 160°F/71°C and poultry products should be cooked to an internal temperature of 170°F/77°C – 180°F/82°C to be sure any harmful bacteria have been killed.
When reheating meat/poultry products, they should also be cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F/74°C.
Beautiful HINTS FOR SLOW COOKING:
– Less tender, cheaper cuts of meat are better candidates for slow cookingthan more expensive varieties.
– Meats will not brown during the cooking process. Browning fatty meats will reduce the amount of fat and help to preserve color while adding richer flavor. Heat a small amount of oil in a skillet and brown meats prior to putting into the ceramic insert.
– Whole herbs and spices flavor better in slow cooking than crushed or ground.
– When cooking in a Programmable Slow Cooker, remember that liquids do not boil away like they do in conventional cooking. Reduce the amount of liquid in any recipe that is not designed for a Programmable Slow Cooker. The exceptions to this rule would be rice and soups. Remember, liquids can always be added at a later time if necessary. If a recipe results in too much liquid at the end of the cooking time, remove the cover and re-program the Programmable Slow Cooker to continue to cook HIGH for 1 hour. Check every 15 minutes. After about 30 to 45 minutes the amount of liquid will be reduced.
– When cooking soups or stews, allow a 2-inch space between the food and the top of the ceramic insert, to allow ingredients to simmer.
– Foods cut into uniform pieces will cook faster and more evenly than foods left whole such as roast or poultry.
– Root vegetables such as carrots, potatoes, turnips and beets require longer cooking time than many meats. Be sure to place them on the bottom of the Programmable Slow Cooker and cover them with liquid.
– Add fresh dairy products (milk, sour cream or yogurt) prior to serving. Evaporated milk or condensed creamed soups may be added at the start of cooking.
– Rice, noodles and pasta are not recommended for long cooking periods. Cook them separately and then add to the Programmable Slow Cooker during the last 30 minutes.
The Beautiful 6qt Programmable Slow Cooker Instruction Manual is a helpful resource for anyone who owns this kitchen appliance.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .