Beautiful 6qt Digital Air Fryer Instruction Manual
Download PDF User Manual and Cooking Chart for Beautiful Kitchenware by Drew Barrymore 6QT Digital Air Fryer with Touch-Activated Display (EN|ES) 64 pages 2021 zip
This is a PDF instruction manual for the Beautiful 6-quart Digital Air Fryer with Touch-Activated Display.
Beautiful (by Drew Barrymore) 6-quart Digital Air Fryer with Touch-Activated Display.
Air fry, roast, reheat or dehydrate your favorite meals with the Beautiful™ 6QT Digital Air Fryer with Touch-Activated Display. Thoughtfully designed with sleek touch-activated illumination and our signature gold accents, the Beautiful Air Fryer preheats food up to 50% faster than a traditional oven with a 5lb food capacity ideal for serving 5-7 people. Created by Drew Barrymore, Beautiful Kitchenware™ combines elegant design, contemporary colors and modern silhouettes for high-performance appliances that looks beautiful on your kitchen counter. Easy meals for busy weeknights.
– Our signature touch-activated display illuminates only when you need it. No dials, buttons or knobs
– Powerful 1700-watt system with stainless steel provides faster heat-up and cool-down times
– High Performance Circular Heat Technology and nonstick crisping tray promote fast, crispy, evenly-cooked meals
– Large 5lb (2lb French fry) food capacity is ideal for chicken wings, small roast chickens, pastries, burgers and more
– Air fried favorites have 88% less fat and 65% fewer calories than restaurant-fried foods*
– Adjustable temperature ranges from 90°F-400°F to suit a variety of recipes
– Air fry, roast, reheat and dehydrate with little-to-no oil needed
– Quickly reheat leftovers with crispy, flavorful results
– 60-minute automatic shut-off function adds safety and peace of mind
– Removable crisping tray and pan are dishwasher safe and PFOA/PFOS-free for fast and easy clean-up
Read all instructions. Save these instructions.
All users of this appliance must read and understand this instruction manual before operating or cleaning this appliance.
(PDF) INSTRUCTION MANUAL in English [EN] and Español [ES] languages.
SECTION 1: SAFETY
– Important Safeguards
– Additional Important Safeguards
– Notes on the Plug. This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other).
– Notes on the Cord
– Plasticizer Warning
– Electric Power
SECTION 2: INSTRUCTIONS
– Getting to Know Your Digital Air Fryer. Parts names.
– Touch-Activated Display Control Panel. A screen that only shows up when you need it. Buttons and display description.
– How to STOP any operation.
– How to turn the unit OFF.
– How to shut the unit OFF.
– How to increase or decrease cook TIME in 1 minute increments.
– How to increase or reduce TEMP (temperature) in 5 degree increments.
– Before Using for the First Time. During first use, the Air Fryer may emit a slight odor. This is normal and will not affect flavor.
– Operation: How to use Drew Barrymore Beautiful 6QT Digital Air Fryer.
– The maximum food capacity recommended for this air fryer basket is 6 quarts or 5 lbs.
– Air Fry, Roast, Reheat, Dehydrate
– Preset operation. Preset Times & Temps.
– Manual Operation
– Air Fry Technique
– A Beautiful Way to Air Fry Pre-packaged Frozen Foods
– Beautiful Hints for Roast:
Consult the USDA Cooking Guidelines section of this instruction manual before cooking begins. Always test meat using an accurate cooking thermometer.
– A meat thermometer inserted into the center of the meat should always be used to ensure desired doneness.
– Cook meats to 5 to 10 degrees below desired doneness (internal temperature). Allow meat to stand 15 to 20 minutes before serving. The temperature will continue to rise while standing.
– ROAST large, tender cuts of meat and poultry. Seasoning prior to cooking adds to the flavor and the aroma during cooking.
– A layer of fat on the top of the roast promotes better browning and provides natural basting.
– To speed up browning, brush lean cuts of meat, chicken and fish with oil, margarine or melted butter.
– Place meat (fat side up) and turn over half-way through ROAST time
– Air Fry / Roast Cooking Chart (for Vegetables, Beef, Chicken, Pork And Lamb, Fish And Seafood, Desserts). Times are estimated and based on average sizes and weights.
Always use a meat thermometer to ensure that meat, poultry and fish are cooked thoroughly before serving.
– USDA COOKING GUIDELINES
The USDA recommends that meats such as beef and lamb, etc. should be cooked to an internal temperature of 145°F/63°C.
Pork should be cooked to an internal temperature of 160°F/71°C and poultry products should be cooked to an internal temperature of 170°F/77°C – 180°F/82°C to be sure any harmful bacteria has been killed.
When reheating meat/poultry products, they should also be cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F/74°C.
– User Maintenance Instructions
– Care & Cleaning Instructions
– Storing Instructions. Exclusions.
– Warranty. Exclusions.
– How To Obtain Warranty Service
This Beautiful 6-qt air fryer instruction manual has answers to most of your questions about how to use and care for it.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .