Baldr Pioneer 330 Portable Power Station User Manual
Download User Manual for Baldr Pioneer 330 Portable Power Station 330W (660W surge) 288Wh Li-ion [16 pages 2021 pdf/zip]
Baldr Pioneer 330 Portable Power Station | 330W (660W surge) 288Wh Li-ion
Baldr 330W, 288Wh (22.2V 13Ah) lithium battery pack. It has 2*DC outputs, 3*USB QC 3.0 plugs, 1*Type C port, can charge CPAP, drones, smartphones, mini-refrigerators, TVs, projectors, lights, etc., and supports use in charging.
It has a 12V regulated power supply and keeps the output voltage constant. This ensures safety and stability of use. This unit also has a mobile phone wireless charging function, which greatly simplifies the charging process.
Built-in silent smart fan to ensure no noise during charging and powering your devices. The fan will start automatically when the temperature is high, with heat dissipation protection function. This will ensure you enjoy a quiet night’s sleep when you use CPAP (DC to DC).
The BMS battery management system has over-voltage protection, over-current protection, and over-heat protection. It adjusts the charging voltage and speed to suit your device’s needs. This will protect your device and keep it lasting longer.
Please read the user manual carefully before use. Keep this manual for future reference.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Safety Instructions
– Operation Guide
– Function Buttons: Power On/Off, DC Outlet Power On/Off, USB Outputs Power On/Off, AC Outlet Power On/Off, LED Lighting & Flashlight, Wireless Charger (Not applicable for P200)
– Powering / Charging Devices. Pass-Through Charging. Overload Condition.
– LCD features: Battery Level. Remaining Usage Time. Output Power. Remaining Charging Time. Input Power. Low Voltage Warning. Temperature Warning. Low Battery Alarm.
– Details displayed on LCD
– How to charge: From Solar Charger; From Car Port 12V; From Wall Charger 100 – 240V.
– Operating instructions
– What it powers. What it cannot power.
– General specifications
– PIONEER WILL NOT CHARGE OR OPERATE CONNECTED DEVICES:
– Ensure that the DC/USB/AC output ports are activated by pressing the DC/USB/AC OUTPUT ON/OFF BUTTON(S) for the port(s) in use. Confirm the connected device is suitable for the PIONEER by reviewing the outputs specifications provided in the GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS section. Confirm PIONEER is charged by reviewing the Battery Level. Verify the watt data displayed on the LCD Screen for an overload condition.
– PIONEER WILL NOT BE CHARGED:
– Confirm that the wall plug power adapter’s cord is inserted fully into the DC Input. Confirm that the AC wall plug power adapter is the charger provided with PIONEER. If the input does not comply with the requirements located in the GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS section, the Low Watt range 0 to 10 may be displayed on INPUT STATUS of LCD screen. Please charge PIONEER when you get it. Long time storage PIONEER will cause failure to start. Try charging for more than ten minutes to restart it. If none of these attempts work, you can contact customer service for help.
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .