Autel MaxiScan MS309 OBD II / EOBD Code Reader User Manual
Download User Manual for Autel Intelligent Technology MaxiScan MS309 OBD II / EOBD Code Reader [24 pages 2020 pdf/zip]
Autel MaxiScan MS309 OBD II / EOBD Code Reader
The MaxiScan(TM) MS309 OBDII/EOBD Code Reader is specially designed to work with all OBD II compliant vehicles, including those equipped with the next-generation protocol – Control Area Network (CAN). It is required by EPA that all 1996 and newer vehicles (cars and light trucks) sold in the United States must be OBD II compliant and this includes all Domestic, Asian and European vehicles.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Safety Precautions and Warnings
1. General Information:
– On-Board Diagnostics (OBD) II
– Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
– Location of the Data Link Connector (DLC)
– OBD II Readiness Monitors
– OBD II Monitor Readiness Status
– OBD II Definitions
2. Using the Code Reader:
– Tool Description
– Accessories Included
– Navigation Characters
– Vehicle Power
– Product Setup: To enter the setup menu. Language Setup. Unit of Measurement. Contrast Adjustment. Exit System Setup.
– Vehicle Coverage
3. OBD II Diagnostics:
– Read Codes
– Erase Codes
– View Freeze Frame Data
– Retrieve I/M Readiness Status
– View Vehicle Information
– Exit OBDII Test
4. Warranty and Service
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .