Asus Prime H410M-R-SI Motherboard User Manual
Download User Manual for ASUSTeK Computer Prime H410M-R-SI Motherboard Part No.: 90MB1520-M0ECY0 [30 pages E16888 First Edition, June 2020 pdf/zip]
This user guide contains the information you need when installing and configuring the motherboard.
HOW THIS GUIDE IS ORGANIZED
This guide contains the following parts:
PRIME H410M-R-SI SPECIFICATIONS SUMMARY.
CHAPTER 1: PRODUCT INTRODUCTION
This chapter describes the features of the motherboard and the new technology it supports. It includes descriptions of the switches, jumpers, and connectors on the motherboard.
– Motherboard overview
– Layout contents: CPU socket, DDR4 DIMM slots, Expansion slots, Fan headers, Power connectors, SATA 6Gb/s ports, USB 3.2 Gen 1 header, USB 2.0 header, Clear CMOS header, COM Port header, Front panel audio header, LPT header, Speaker header, 10-1 pin System Panel header (System power LED, Hard disk drive activity LED, Power button/Soft-off button, Reset button), SPI TPM header
– Rear panel connectors: PS/2 Mouse (green) port, Video Graphics Adapter (VGA) port, USB 3.2 Gen 1 (up to 5Gbps) ports, Ethernet port (Ethernet port LED indications), Line In port (light blue), Line Out port (lime), PS/2 keyboard (purple) port, DVI-D port, HDMI port, USB 2.0 ports, Microphone port (pink).
– Audio 2, 4, 5.1 or 7.1-channel configuration
– Installing the CPU
– Installing a DIMM
CHAPTER 2: BIOS INFORMATION
This chapter tells how to boot into the BIOS and upgrade BIOS using the EZ Flash Utility.
– Entering BIOS at startup
– Entering BIOS Setup after POST
– BIOS menu screen: EZ Mode and Advanced Mode
– ASUS EZ Flash 3 allows you to update the BIOS without using an OS-based utility.
– ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3 is an auto recovery tool that allows you to restore the BIOS file when it fails or gets corrupted during the updating process
QUICK START GUIDE:
– Install the CPU
– Install the CPU fan
– Install memory modules
– Install storage devices
– Install expansion card(s)
– Install system panel connectors
– Install ATX power connectors
– Connect input/output devices
– Power on the system and install operating system and drivers