Asus Prime H410M-K Motherboard User Manual
Download User Manual for ASUSTeK Prime H410M-K Motherboard Part No: 90MB13I0-M0EAY0 [32 pages E16384 March 2020 pdf/zip]
This user guide contains the information you need when installing and configuring the motherboard.
HOW THIS GUIDE IS ORGANIZED
This guide contains the following parts:
PRIME H410M-K SPECIFICATIONS SUMMARY.
CHAPTER 1: PRODUCT INTRODUCTION
This chapter describes the features of the motherboard and the new technology it supports. It includes descriptions of the switches, jumpers, and connectors on the motherboard.
– Motherboard overview
– Layout contents: CPU socket, DDR4 DIMM slots, Expansion slots, Fan headers, Power connectors, SATA 6Gb/s ports, USB 3.2 Gen 1 header, USB 2.0 header, Clear CMOS header, COM Port header, Front panel audio header, S/PDIF Out header, Speaker header, 10-1 pin System Panel header (System power LED, Hard disk drive activity LED, Power button/Soft-off button, Reset button)
– Rear panel connectors: PS/2 Mouse (green) port, Video Graphics Adapter (VGA) port, USB 3.2 Gen 1 (up to 5Gbps) ports, Ethernet port (Ethernet port LED indications), Line In port (light blue), Line Out port (lime), PS/2 keyboard (purple) port, DVI-D port, USB 2.0 ports, Microphone port (pink).
– Audio 2, 4, 5.1 or 7.1-channel configuration
– Installing the CPU
– Installing a DIMM
CHAPTER 2: BIOS INFORMATION
This chapter tells how to boot into the BIOS and upgrade BIOS using the EZ Flash Utility.
– Entering BIOS at startup
– Entering BIOS Setup after POST
– BIOS menu screen: EZ Mode and Advanced Mode
– ASUS EZ Flash 3 allows you to update the BIOS without using an OS-based utility.
– ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3 is an auto recovery tool that allows you to restore the BIOS file when it fails or gets corrupted during the updating process
QUICK START GUIDE:
– Install the CPU
– Install the CPU fan
– Install memory modules
– Install storage devices
– Install expansion card(s)
– Install system panel connectors
– Install ATX power connectors
– Connect input/output devices
– Power on the system and install operating system and drivers
CPU INSTALLATION UPDATE FOR LGA1200 SOCKET. Please pay attention to the anchor point.
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .