Arris Touchstone TG862 Telephony Gateway User’s Guide
Download User Manual for Arris Touchstone TG862 Comcast Infinity Telephony Gateway [54 pages Release 8 Standard 1.0 2013 pdf/zip]
Arris Touchstone(R) TG862 Telephony Gateway
The Touchstone TG862 is DOCSIS compliant.
The Telephony Gateway is designed to be connected directly to a telephone.
The Touchstone Telephony Gateway provides four Ethernet connections for use as the hub of your home/office Local Area Network (LAN). The Touchstone Telephony Gateway also provides 802.11b/g/n wireless connectivity for enhanced mobility and versatility. In addition, the Touchstone Telephony Gateway provides for up to two separate lines of telephone service.
This manual covers the Touchstone TG862 Telephony Gateway.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Safety Requirements
– Getting Started. About Your New Telephony Gateway. What’s in the Box? Items You Need. Getting Service. System Requirements. Recommended Hardware. About this Manual. What About Security? Ethernet or Wireless?
– Battery Installation and Removal. Basic Battery Installation and Replacement.
– Installing and Connecting Your Telephony Gateway. Front Panel. Rear Panel. Selecting an Installation Location. Desktop mounting instructions. Cleaning Instructions. Factors Affecting Wireless Range. Connecting the Telephony Gateway. Configuring Your Wireless Connection.
– Configuring Your Ethernet Connection. TCP/IP Configuration for Windows. TCP/IP Configuration for MacOS.
– Using the Telephony Gateway. Setting up Your Computer to Use the Telephony Gateway.
– Indicator Lights for the TG862.
– Wiring Problems.
– Using the Reset Button.
– Resetting the Router to Factory Defaults.
– Booting from Battery
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .