AnyTone AT-778UV Dual Band Radio Instruction Manual
Download User Manual for Qixiang Electon Science & Technology AnyTone AT-778UV Mobile UHF/VHF Two Way Radio [36+32 pages A2.171005 A1.170507 2017, 2018 pdf/zip]
AnyTone AT-778UV UHF/VHF Two Way Radio
AT-778UV Mobile Radio has nice housing, stoutness & stability, advanced and reliable functions, perfect & valuable. This amateur mobile radio especially designs for drivers and it pursues philosophy of innovation and practicality.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1. Functions & Features
3. Initial Installation. Mobile Installation. DC Power Cable Connection. Replacing Fuses. Antenna Connection. External Speaker Connection. Microphone Connection.
4. Getting Acquainted. Front panel. Rear panel. Display. Microphone. MIC Connector Diagram.
5. Display Mode
6. Basic Operations. Switching the Power On/Off, Adjusting the Volume, Adjusting Frequency, Adjust Channel, Receiving/Transmitting, Switch between Main Channel and Sub Channel, Switch between VFO and Channel Mode, Channel Edit, Channel Delete, CTCSS/DCS Encode and Decode Setup, CTCSS Scan, DCS Scan, Frequency/Channel Scan, Scan Skip, Squelch off/ Squelch off Momentary, Keypad Lockout, Transmit DTMF/5 Tone Signaling, Transmit Tone burst frequency, Transmit DTMF by Microphone Keypad
7. Function Menu. Beep. Frequency Step Size Setup. Display mode setup. Squelch level Setup. Volume level setting. Password setting. Scan Dwell Time Setup. Scan Pause Time Setup. AOP (Automatic power on setup). Dual Watch setup. Backlight Brightless Setup. TOT (Time Out Timer). APO (Automatic Power OFF). Pilot Frequency. DIR (LCD display direction setup). Microphone Speaker. RTDF (RX/TX dissimilar frequency Setup). Reset Factory Default.
8. Channel Menu. RCDT (CTCSS/DCS Decode Setup). CTCSS/DCS Encode Setup. HIGH/MID/LOW Power Selection. 5TENC (5TONE ENCODE SELECT). T-DEC (Add Optional Signaling). Signaling Combination Setup. Band-width Selection. Frequency Reverse. Talk Around. Offset Freqeuncy And Direction Setup. Editing Channel Name. Busy Channel Lockout. TX OFF. OWNID (SELF ID ENQUIRY).
9. Keypad Menu Setup. Main unit keypad menu setup. H-DIM Microphone keypad backlight setup. Microphone keypad backlight brightness Setup. H-PA H-PD Microphone self-define keypad setup.
10. DTMF Settting. DTMF Encode group setting. DTMF Encode Transmitting Time.
11. Programming Software. Install USB Cable Driver Programme.
12. Maintenance. Default Setting after Resetting.
12.2 Trouble Shooting: Power is on, nothing appears on Display. Fuse is blown. No sound comes from speaker. Key and Dial do not function. No Scan. The whole band with noise after programmed. Communication range was short, bad sensitivity. Can not talk with other members within the group.
14. Attached Chart: 52 groups CTCSS Tone Frequency(Hz), 1024 groups DCS Code