Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer GS-106 Instruction Manual
Download PDF user manual for Aicok GS-106 Slow Masticating Juicer (DE|ES|FR|IT) 8 pages 2017 zip
This PDF instruction manual is for the Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer GS-106.
Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer Model: GS-106
The low speed juicing juicer is a unique system where fresh juice comes from squeezing rather than grinding. The slow juicer squeezes instead of grinding which allows the juice to maintain its pure color, natural taste, nutrients and vitamins. The juice will flow in your juice cup from the juice spout, and the pulp will be ejected from pulp ejection spout and be collected by pulp container.
Read this instruction manual thoroughly before using and save it for future reference.
(PDF) Bedienungsanleitung (DE) / Manuale di istruzioni (IT) / Manuel d’instructions (FR) / Manual de instrucciones (ES)
– This section provides general safety warnings and instructions for use.
MAIN COMPONENTS AND CIRCUIT DIAGRAM
– This section provides a diagram of the main components of the juicer and their functions.
MAIN TECHNICAL INFORMATION
This section provides information on the technical specifications of the juicer, such as voltage, power consumption, and capacity.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
– This section provides step-by-step instructions on how to use the juicer.
– This section provides additional instructions and warnings for using the juicer.
– This section provides a description of the functions of the juicer.
FRUITS SUITABLE FOR JUICING
This section lists fruits that are suitable for juicing with the juicer.
– This section lists vegetables that are suitable for juicing with the juicer.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
– This section provides instructions on how to clean and maintain the juicer.
This section provides answers to frequently asked questions about the juicer.
This instruction manual provides all the information (according to the table of contents) from Aicok / Aicook about the Slow Masticating Juicer GS-106, including answers to the questions listed above. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .