111C Western Electric Repeating Coil Data Sheet
Download PDF datasheet for Western Electric 111C Repeating Coil (EN) 3 pages zip
This PDF data sheet is for the Western Electric 111C Repeating Coil.
Western Electric 111C Repeating Coil (Transformer)
Toroidal type line repeating coils designed for dependable impedance matching applications and for line isolation at line circuit transfer points.
They are intended for use with amplifiers for program transmission over long or short cable or open wire circuits equipped with proper loading.
(PDF) DATASHEET in English (EN) language.
– Impedance ratio (Line side, Drop side)
– Dimensions (Height, Width, Depth)
– Connections for typical use between 600 Ohm circuits
– Connections for typical use for cable circuits and short lines
– Specifications (Frequency range, Insertion loss, Maximum power capacity)
This datasheet provides all the information (according to the table of contents) from Western Electric about the 111C Repeating Coil/Transformer. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .